top of page
• Sundance Ignite Fellowship
• Warsaw Film Festival Winner 'Best Live Action Short'
• BFI Future Film Festival Winner 'New Talent Award'
• Kodak/Nahemi Commercial Awards Winner 'Best Director'
• Royal Television Society Winner 'Production Design Award'
• BSC Short Film Competition Winner 'Student Film'
• Camerimage Nominated 'Student Etudes Award'
• Chicago Film Festival (BAFTA & Oscar® qualifying)
• Austin Film Festival (Oscar® qualifying)
• Palm Springs International ShortFest (BAFTA & Oscar® qualifying)
• Leeds International (BAFTA & Oscar® qualifying)
• Encounters (BAFTA & Oscar® qualifying)
• London Short Film Festival (BAFTA & Oscar® qualifying)
• Aesthetica Short Film Fest (BAFTA & Oscar® qualifying)
• Glasgow Short Film Festival (BAFTA & Oscar® qualifying)
• Sitges Film Festival (Oscar® qualifying)
• PÖFF (BAFTA & Oscar® qualifying)
Matty Crawford is an award-winning British-Filipino writer-director and 2018 Sundance Ignite Fellow. He recently won ‘Best Live Action Short’ at Oscar Qualifying Warsaw Film Festival with his short CULLING and was nominated for ‘Best UK Short’ at Leeds International Film Festival and London Short Film Festival. He is a directing graduate of the National Film and Television School, receiving a scholarship from Channel 4 and Toledo Productions which supports diverse new British voices and talent. His short films have broadcast on Sky Arts and Channel 4, and has collected a number of awards including BFI Future ‘New Talent Award’ and ‘UK Student Award Special Mention’ at BAFTA qualifying Encounters Film Festival. Matty is currently developing a short film with BBC Film and received Early Feature Development funding from BFI.
email@example.com / instagram: @mattystfu
film n tv / nina & sophia at Casarotto
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
bottom of page